We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page.
1. This pair of tea towels to remind her to treat herself every so often.
Get them from Paper Source for $16.95.
2. This heavenly bath set for intense relaxation purposes.
Comes with a fragranced bubble bath, body soufflé and an American-poured votive candle.
Get it from Nordstrom for $36.
3. This facial steamer for mini, de-stressing spa treatments at a moment’s notice.
Steam those worries away.
Get it from Amazon for $34.99.
4. This insulated picnic cooler backpack.
There are few worries a picnic under the sun can’t help ease.
Get it from Nordstrom for $39.
5. This coloring book for a temporary escape from the craziness of everyday life.
6. This ultra-calming lavender reed & oil diffuser with gorgeous packaging.
You can also choose from 5 additional scents.
Get it from Anthropologie for $20.
7. These under eye masks for any sleepless nights she encounters.
These reusable cooling eye masks are also good options.
Get it from Amazon for $18.95.
8. This handy tile to attach to items that she’s always misplacing.
So she has one less thing to stress out about.
Get it from Amazon for $24.99.
9. This cute cactus-patterned backup battery pack.
Because nothing stresses her out like running out of phone battery and not being able to call dad (or Google Map where she needs to be in 20 minutes).
Get it from Modcloth for $19.99.
10. This tea set that lets her wind down while sampling teas from 10 different places around the world.
Get it from Uncommon Goods for $55.
11. This awesome heat-circulating, kneading foot massager.
Time to get some ~happy feet.~
Get it from Jet for $74.99.
12. A beautiful hand-blown glass ball to fill up with encouraging messages or quotes.
Each ball comes with 52 slips of paper for you to write reminders of how much you love your mom and will always have her back.
Get it from Uncommon Goods for $32.
13. This cute little zen garden to add some tranquility to her surroundings.
Get it from Amazon for $10.84.
14. An “approved” stamp so she feels ~slightly~ more at ease towards your life decisions.
Sometimes you gotta let her have a say and make sure it’s heard (and very visible).
Get it from Amazon for $9.77.
15. This wine pairing towel set to have on hand for very stressful days.
68 wines x 56 foods = 3,808 possible pairings = one less-stressed mom.
Get it from Uncommon Goods for $28.
16. Ditto for this splattered, starry cocktail shaker set.
Get it from Modcloth for $39.99.
17. This “You Are Loved” box set of intoxicating, handcrafted scents.
Because when is breathing in the scent of the ocean ever *not* relaxing?
Get it from Anthropologie for $26.
18. This crazy soft Turkish cotton blanket that’s perfect for picnics or lounging on the beach.
Get it from Nordstrom for $34.
19. This book packed with recipes, crafts, and other DIY ideas that’ll help her carve out some “me time.”
Get it from Amazon for $14.87.
20. This beginner’s yoga kit to facilitate some solid meditation time.
Get it from Amazon for $29.98.
21. This journal for jotting down thoughts and bits of inspiration through prompted lists.
The simple writing format of lists + prompts = a easy way to relax.
Get it from Amazon for $10.90.
22. This color-changing light that projects realistic aurora designs onto your ceiling and walls.
So she can zone out in color.
Get it from Amazon for $24.98.
23. This book filled with clever tips on cleaning and de-cluttering the home.
Because—in some cases—a clean home equals a happier and more-at-peace mom.
Get it from Modcloth for $12.99.
24. This stunning quartz smart ring that light ups or vibrates to notify the wearer of incoming calls/messages/reminders.
A bit of a splurge, but such beautifully fashioned tech. And Ringly is a great (and more polite) alternative to constantly checking your phone during a meeting or meal - it’ll let you know when something requires your urgent attention and let you put aside other things for later.