Welcome everyone tonight we are talking about building a legacy in your business. Of course a business needs to be profitable and sustainable. However when you have a business also built on a strong why, it can become a legacy. So tonight we’re talking about building a business that is not only profitable but also part of your legacy.
In segment 3 & 4 Terry and Reagan will be speaking to Tim Ruppe of libertypressonline.com. Tim has been in the printing business his whole life. The business he works at and operates was started 60 years ago by his grandfather and father. You will hear his story of after 10 years in the business he discovered his why. This made his business not only a means to provide but a ministry he now thrives in. That’s coming up in segment 3 & 4.
But before that Terry will be sharing in segment 2 how to create a business that not only creates wealth but a winning tradition for the next generations. So stay tuned for that.
Before we open that up, really quick! Did you know we here at TW3 offer professionally hosted Word Press Sites for only $6 per mo. That’s right for only $6 per mo you can have a site, server hosted, and unlimited emails. For more info go to terrywilson3.com and go under the market place tab.
Speaking of the market place. Here at TW3 you can pay 1/2 the price for funnel software, CRM’s, emails software, auto-scheduling, bulk text software, and tons of other business solutions. Just go to terrywilson3.com and look under the market place tab. See your Elite Authorized Re-Seller for more info, but check it out. The prices are 1/2 of what the other offer and the software is WAY BETTER!
10 ways to build powerful legacy:
- Dare to be joyful. Serve in ways that bring you joy. Angry, unhappy people leave sad legacies.
- Monitor your impact on others. What are you doing when you make the biggest difference. Do more of that.
- Develop and maximize your talent, strengths, and skills. Know yourself – Bring yourself.
- Do what matters now. Everyone who’s at the end of life says it goes by fast.
- Seize small opportunities. Big may follow. Stop waiting to make a difference.
- Start with those closest to you and the ones you spend the most time with.
- Bring your best self to work and family. Everyone has at least two selves. Bring out the best one.
- Think service not success.
- Relax. Don’t run around building a legacy. Run around making a difference.
- Elevate the needs of others over your own.