Why I bought the Yamaha DGX-660B
- Price. At $799 I was expecting to pay $1500+ when I first played this unit. I currently own a Roland RD-150, a Kurzweil K2500x, and a few other toys. For the money this beats them all hands down.
- Sound. Built in speakers, high polyphony rate (piano sounds real), and super sounding instruments
- Action. With the graded hammer action you will not find a better feeling digital piano on the market
- Versatile. I can travel with this or I can have it on it’s stand. Works both as a home unit, or take on the road to jam instrument.
- Teaching Suite. With kids I love the teaching suite of software that comes with it. I can take any song any of my children want to learn, load it in the instrument and learn it or teach them.