As a huge Chicago fan and musician this was a special interview for me. However beyond just the fun of talking to someone I have genuinely admired for years, the mindset and business lessons that I was able to glean from this conversation was especially rewarding.
In this interview we talked about:
- How his business has changed
- How working on your craft produces art
- How he finds inspiration to create
- How he’s faced “office politics”
- How being prepared has given him more opportunities
I think you are going to love this interview. Feel free to leave your comments below or at terrywilson3.com/436