How to close more sales through an effective sales process
If you’ve ever been pressured by a sales person or you’ve felt tempted to pressure someone to buy as a sales person it is because 1 of the 5 steps to an effective sales process was missing or ineffective. A good sales process creates a win win for both the sales professional and the buyer.
The 5 Steps we talk about.
- The Engagement Phase. We discuss how this is done effectively and how this can be automated with various strategies.
- The Discovery Phase. This is where you take your potential client through a series of questions and conversations to find out if they would be a qualified potential buyer for your product, good, or service. This phase is what online marketers use a sales funnel for. This phase can also be used to save both the client and you a lot of time and actually can help you monetize the engagement in other areas.
- The Presentation Phase. This is where based on the needs that are revealed in the discovery phase a compelling presentation of the solutions the product, good, or service can provide is shown and illustrated.
- The Closing Phase. This is where a time sensitive and clear request for the sale is made.
- The Follow Up Phase. This is where the followup on questions regarding the purchase or pending purchase is made.
Links from show:
The Art of the Follow Up Book mentioned in podcast. CLICK HERE
Start with TW3 by going to terrywilson3.com/start
Get coaching from Terry and receive the first 2 chapters of the audio book You Are Worth More by going to coachwithtw3.com