How do you stand out in a noisy world?
With all of the technology at our customers disposal, getting their attention is the number one task of any small business owner and sales professional.
In this podcast I cover 16 ways I believe can help in getting your product, goods, and services noticed when competing in a noisy room.
- Keep Design Simple
- Use Pro’s to design
- Make Message Relevant
- Target through messaging
- Understand Psychology of Colors
- Re-Examine Size of Packaging
- Message and Image Congruency
- Create Impact with Graphics & Messaging
- Explain what’s included
- Explain use to customer
- Know the platform
- Make your value clear
- Give Re-Sellers Options
- Know the existing conversation of market
- Tell and infuse your story
- Dare to be different
Today’s episode is sponsored by TW3. The number one resource and tool for small business owners and sales pros to help start, scale, and support their business. Call or text today at 864-507-9696 or go to terrywilson3.com