When I first heard someone say this to me I really had to stop and think about it because it just didn’t sound right to me. At the time I wasn’t in business or an entrepreneur, so what did this have to do with me? But the more I thought about it, especially in the era of social media, the more I am convinced it’s SO TRUE.
THINK ABOUT IT!
- Promotions at Work
- Being hired or offered a new or better job
- Opportunity to join a group
- Invitations to come speak
- Invitations to come present
- Opportunities to meet other people of influence
ALL OF THESE are based on HOW OTHERS PERCEIVE YOU.
What drives the perception of others? The way you speak, present yourself, appear in print, copy, online, social media, in person, or simply put; YOUR BRAND.