One of the most common questions I get when we have new members onboard and see all of the marketing tools we offer at TW3 is, “which tools should I use?” So to make it simple in the mind of my new clients who are starting their, or continue to grow their entrepreneurial journey is.
- Product – Get a very drilled down understanding of what you are selling
- People – Start to understand who your target audience is, their pain points, and how to build rapport with them
- Process – Start putting together a marketing strategy with our tools to reach and them and convert them.
Our tools are broken up into 3 categories
- Calling Tools – These are tools to engage your client and call on them so you don’t have to cold call. This includes tools like:
- Voice Broadcast Dialer
- Bulk Texter
- Bulk Email
- Blog Curator / SM / Ad Copy
- Capture Tools – These are tools that capture the clients critical info for you to be able to have permission to market to. These include tools like:
- Landing Pages
- Opt In Forms
- Call Center Ext
- Retargeting SM Pixels
- Conversion Tools – These are tools you use to convert your prospects into clients. These are tools like:
- AR Email
- OD Podcast/Webinars
Understanding how these tools work in concert with one another will help you build a success marketing strategy to monetize your engagements and drive up conversions.