The questions that trips many people up from achieving their goal
If you’ve ever seen the movie “The Notebook” you will recognize a scene that just about every married couple I know relates to. It’s the conversation that I personally have had for over 25 years with my wife. “What do you want?” Now we are generally trying to figure out where to go eat. However this simple question is also why so many people never realize their financial, business, health, and personal dreams. The problem with aiming for nothing is you’ll hit it every time.
In this episode we talk about:
- How to start earning money from home with no out upfront expense
- Why many people fail at quote unquote business opportunities
- How you can generate money from simply pursuing your passion
- The correlation of poverty and crime.
- Live questions and answers
Conference in March terrywilson3.com/conference
Free book by Terry terrywilson3.com/worthmore
Free Audio Book from over 20k titles terrywilson3.com/freebook
Subscribe to our Podcast at terrywilson3.com/itunes
Subscribe to out YouTube Chanel at terrywilson3.com/youtube